SA Biodiesel (Pty) Ltd started off as a specialised biodiesel manufacturing entity run by a core group of agricultural and mechanical engineers. Since biodiesel is critically dependant on a guaranteed feed stock supply the focus of the company broadened to the development of associated integrated Agricultural projects.
The focus is on the development of integrated and sustainable agricultural projects.This includes agricultural production and value adding to products. The planning of farm enterprises with associated irrigation, machinery and infrastructure, the design of value-adding enterprises and the compilation of bankable business plans forms part of the portfolio. These projects can be associated with biodiesel manufacturing and other renewable energy systems.
The individuals involved in SA Biodiesel (Pty) Ltd comprise highly respected professionals. Apart from the permanent members of the team, through our network that was built up over many years, a wide range of professionals are available to add to our expertise should the need arise.
The Company was started off as a specialised biodiesel manufacturing entity run by a core group of agricultural engineers. Since biodiesel is critically dependant on a guaranteed feedstock supply, the focus of the company broadened to the development of agricultural and associated integrated projects.
The core business of SA Biodiesel
The planning and development of agricultural and renewable energy projects including from natural resource planning (soil, water and irrigation) to input supply to crop and animal production, to value adding (feed, meat and biofuel production), to the sale of products.
The services that can be rendered are:
- Consulting agricultural engineering services.
- Biodiesel production and plant design.
- Irrigation planning and design.
- Soil and environmental protection planning including surface water runoff control and drainage planning and design.
- Assesment of available water and associated risks for irrigation.
- Mechanisation planning.
- Agricultural production potential assessment.
- Multidisciplinary agricultural production system planning and evaluation.
- Agricultural and agri industries business plan development.
- Compilation of agricultural production and agri-industries feasibility studies.
- Compilation of agricultural policy, procedural and strategy documents.
- Technical management of agricultural production units.